It's almost a year and a half since FH3 was launched, but that doesn't stop the Forzathon! There are still cars to be picked up, wheelspins to spins, and credits to be made. Here's an overview of the first Forzathon in February, and I'll update the thread with additional ones as I learn about them. Enjoy!
Forzathon Bigger Business (Feb 2-7):
- Perform 5 Air Skills to win 35,000 XP.
- Traffic Synergy: Perform 20 Near Miss Skills in the 2017 Ford GT to earn 3 Wheelspins.
- Incentivised Success: Win an Online Race to receive 100,000 CR.
- Disrupt the Podium: Win a Race in a Ford to win the Mustang Boss 302 Horizon Edition.
Forzathon Getting Spicy (Feb 9-14):
- Stir the Pot: Perform 20 Barrel Roll Skills to earn 100,000 CR.
- Hot Laps: Complete 5 Races in a Sport Utility Hero [car] to win the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
- Heating up the Track: Complete a Race in the Porsche Cayenne Turbo to earn 35,000 XP.
Forzathon Built for a Purpose (Feb 16-21):
- Bring the Whole Family: Complete an Online Adventure to win 95,000 XP.
- Drift on Home: Perform 10 Drift Skills to receive 35,000 CR.
- Utilitarian Speed: Get 3 Starts on a Speed Trap or Speed Zone in a Vans and Utility vehicle to win 3 Wheelspins.
- Ship it Faster: Win a Race in a Vans and Utility vehicle to win the Subaru BRAT Horizon Edition.
By the way, if you don't know the back story of the Subaru BRAT and how it relates to the Chicken Tax in the United States, check out the Subaru BRAT Wikipedia article, or listen to this Planet Money podcast from NPR.
Forzathon Classics Never Die (Feb 17-28):
- Moving On: Perform 5 Pass Skills in a Classic Racer to earn 35,000 XP.
- Going Faster: Perform 20 Speed Skills to win 3 Wheelspins.
- Major Blitz: Perform 10 Daredevil Skills in a Classic Rally car to earn 55,000 CR.
- Popular Demand: 30% OFF all Cult Classics in the Autoshow.
Updated on Feb 9: Added the "Getting Spicy" Forzathon.
Updated on Feb 16: Added the "Built for a Purpose" Forzathon.
Updated on Feb 24: Added the "Classics Never Die" Forzathon.